Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A very successful coin pattern

Elmy, I don't post here much but I read alot. Your threads are really good and informative. Glad to see somone who's willing to put the work in and share the results with others.
Thanks...I have been through a lot of territory with the etrac and have discovered many things that could surprise a few people....but the whole idea is to get out the best information to those who chose to use the etrac and maybe make their hunting easier and rewarding....a plain simple explanation other than it will come as you put more time into it. There is a lot of truth in that statement and a load of crap too.
I really appreciate those who do respond and I try not to post as much but as you can see I have overloaded this etrac forum and do apologize to any who are getting tired of my posts.

Used the "similar" pattern and your settings yesterday in an old/often detected park. Too hot (>102 deg.) to hunt very long. Dug 1 zincoln, 2 clad dimes and 1 good condition, 1918 wheatie (y) plus a small, but heavy brass pipe fitting. Unfortunately, park has tons of traffic (young parents w/kids) so lots of foil trash, etc and thus threshold nulls/blanks often. Never encountered a "truly good" target. Still need a better site. :rolleyes:
congrats on that wheatie...it is a start and of course you did notice the depth and sound and how clearly the smooth response hit it .

Thanks...I have been through a lot of territory with the etrac and have discovered many things that could surprise a few people....but the whole idea is to get out the best information to those who chose to use the etrac and maybe make their hunting easier and rewarding....a plain simple explanation other than it will come as you put more time into it. There is a lot of truth in that statement and a load of crap too.
I really appreciate those who do respond and I try not to post as much but as you can see I have overloaded this etrac forum and do apologize to any who are getting tired of my posts.
"Overload" or "tired of your posts"...NEVER happen.

No Overload by you.

My system is "Overloaded" with my daily job, wife, kids, dogs, chickens and a house to take care of.

I value all your info. My recovery call season has come to a crawl after Labor day. Now its my time to hit the coins.

Thank you very much for posting this Elmy. I'm taking in all your information, when I get the time to use it is the issue. I love coin hunting but the recovery calls are what allow me to own top of the line detectors.

Tuesday

Thursday - This call on Thursday I did not get to sleep Friday morning at 2:00 am and back up at 6:00 am to work 10.5 hours Friday.

I've had 17 calls since July 4 and working on #18 now.

Admin if the links are not allowed delete them.

Thanks
Clare
Running the Sovereign GT ?
Love mine.