Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ACE 250 finds a 1805 Draped Bust Half Cent!!

garthbfan

Was out hunting today and found some very kool stuff!! Only have pic of 1 find right now. I found a 1805 Draped Bust Half Cent. AHHH that's old. Also found a tombac button also old!! Will post better pics tomorrow. The 1805 is my oldest find by far!! Thanks for looking!! Was 3 inches deep.

n/t

That's great, and the date was still visible. Congrats!

I bet your still smiling from ear to ear. If I found a U S coin that old, I would not sleep for a long time, just thinking about it. Congrats on the half cent:thumbup:

I am still smiling 72! Thanks to everyone for the comments!! I also attached a pic of a couple of other finds I had this weekend

Great find! What kind of site was it?

Chris

Thanks Chris it was a farm house circa 1792. It is on the grounds of a house that we had permission to hunt!! The coin was about 4 inches down and rang up between a penny and a dime on the ACE 250!! Not a lot was found at this site but what was found was good a friend of mine got a George the 2nd and a George the 3rd!! Thanks for looking again!!

Thanks to all for the great comments!!