Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Added a new headphone jack on the At-Pro

Keith Southern

Since I slid the armrest back I had some extra room on the back ...So I put a headphone jack in the open area .....ran the wire through the pole top get it out of the way...Nothing fancy just a 30 minute mod....but I am happy with the ergonomic's ...Now I can use my Killer B's!!!

Keith

Keith, did you just hook up the white and black wires to the 1/4 inch headphone jack or did you also hook up the red wire?

Thank you

Les.

Good job! Thats got some style:thumbup:

Bet u could come up with a good idea on a stand extention, mine sucks.

:rofl:I love that extension!:lmfao:Too cool!:garrett::detecting:
Nice headphone jack mod!:clapping:Thanks for sharing, guys!:biggrin:
Happy Hunting!:)

just hook the white to L/R lug on jack then black on ground lug......

the purpose for hooking to L/R is in case you use headphone's without a mono stereo switch....

What's nice is it still turn's speaker on and off when you plug in headphone's and unplug headphone's...

Thank's

Keith

Nice well thought out modification Kieth. I guess you are pretty well going to hunt on land with that setup.

just unscrew the plug and screw the safety cap on tht came withe stock phone's and it should keep the water out for the most part....I will be in fresh water anyway so the back plug will dry out .......Probably wont be in the water that much if at all.. anyway...

The best would be to get a Garrett waterproof housing connector and place it in the end of the rod!!!

thanks

John

yes the other setup is nice also...but I was mainly trying to get the the headphone cord out of the way .....The jack is on the wrong side for us right hander's...

Stock setup work great for lefty's

Glad you are liking the Jack extension!!

Keith

but if you are serious couple of Bondo scraper's, exacto knife, and some screw's work great.....

Dont ask me how I know.....

Great engineering though....Talk about making use of what ya got!!!!

Keith

Hey.... that works and is simple. Great job!

J

Keith ,
NICE JOB !!....Looks factory !!...

KID ,
I LOVE the clothes pin extention !!......Very slick indeed !!.....Jim