Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Afew Finds since my last post all Roman Period

Youngted

Recently I visited an area that I have searched many times before. This time 7 Roman coins one of which is shown here an AE4 of Constantine 2nd A.D.337 to 340.The reverse is Two Soldiers holding standards. The mint TRS Trier in Germany, The Roman brooch is a hod hill type so named as a large quantity were found on Hod hill in the south of England during excavation dating from the first century A.D. this one has its pin which is often missing.5cm long.Sens 70 disc 15 sounds 2+ with my T2 I love it !!

Nice finds

Is that last item a crack pipe ?

Opium