Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

After 4 years off...

Charles (Upstate NY)

I dusted off the Explorer and purchased a new detecting ride...soon I return to the east coast!!!

sd8.jpg

It will be a hell of an asset to have your knowledge back in action Charles. I've learned much from your past posts and look forward to seeing what you and Ol' Faithful can pull out of the dirt. It looks like you'll have a nice comfy ride on the way to your sites! Great to see your name up again...

Kevin
"IDXMonster"

That should get you to and from your chosen detecting destinations nicely.:) Great to have another of the "elder statesmen" posting again.

Nice to see you back posting again. A bunch of your posts from a couple (?) years ago are must reads for anyone learning the Explorer. Especially the one where you explain how gain and sensitivity affect the ability to find deep coins. I have several of your posts saved as text files which I reread occasionally to reinforce the points in my mind.

MikeO said:
Nice to see you back Charles.
Nice taste in trucks. That F250 has the same aluminum body as the F150 now correct?

She's a F350 6.7L Diesel and yes all aluminum body and bed, though the bed on the Superduty is thicker gauge aluminum vs the F150 to handle the higher payload ratings on the Superduty. The receiver hitch is...wait for it...3 inches Ahahaha! This beast is bad ass, like the Explorer SE Pro! :twodetecting:

We missed seeing your projects, mods, finds and advice.

Put a shell and bed to sleep in and become a full time beach hunter,LOL

Charles ,
Did you move back to NY ? .....Where are you at ? ....I'm 30 miles north of NYC .....Talk soon ...Jim