Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

After storm beach hunt gold and silver rings and coins.

Mark kus

Well, I went to my local beach yesterday and I saw a lot of sand removed. I actually saw old pylons that I’ve never seen in 50 years! so I knew there should be some coins well there were in one small area about 10 feet from the Low Tide mark I found three Roosevelts and one Washington, then working along the edge near rocks that were exposed I had a 44 on my Mantore.
Well that turned out to be the gold wedding band that I hit the big park down the road from me the beach was actually sanded in so I went into the park I had a 92-94 on the Manacor, which turned out to be the sterling ring and then Detecting the driveway where everybody drives I found the 1936 Mercury dime Not bad for three hours
Mark

Attachments

• IMG_2693.jpeg
    IMG_2693.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2694.jpeg
    IMG_2694.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2695.jpeg
    IMG_2695.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2679.jpeg
    IMG_2679.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2683.jpeg
    IMG_2683.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2681.jpeg
    IMG_2681.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 90
Thanks guys My father was there earlier hitting the sand berm that was washed out he got a barber dime I did not tell him what he missed lol
Mark

choice finds

That's what we call a great day at the beach !!! Wish I was home as I saw lots of sand taken out of my local beach. Unfortunately Im in FL taking care of my Dad.
I'll get home eventually !!!

Im sure there's plenty more to find . That storm is stuck off shore, so it shouldn't fill in too quickly.

HH
Donna(NJ)

Nice hunt mark. I found a gold colored coin while I was working some grass strips. Couldn't keep hunting. Was too pumped. Got home and discovered a Canadian coin. Lol... hhricknmi