Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Air Fryer

After-1-

Love fried chicken , but don't eat it that often.I quit smoking about 3 month's ago, and since then I noticed I'm eating more and I would say that I have ate more fried chicken in the last 5-6 weeks than I ate in the last 5yrs, bake chicken is Ok, There is just something about the taste of fried.food, maybe because every thing that is so good to eat ,its really not healthy for our bodies. A couple week ago I got on a scale and I hang in around 220-225 for quite a few yrs at that hunk weight, On the scale my VID was 237,industrial shipping scale, Wow, Last week flipping the channels , I come across a Air Fry Info comercial, 1/2 hr later I'm looking for one of these babies that eating air fried food is OK to eat and not gain weight. Bought one and it was delivered on Thursday. I just tried out chicken legs and not bad, The Air Fryer does not heat up the kitchen, there is no mess while cooking and clean up simple.------------ Need to try some French Fries next ----------after1---------