Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All-American Gift Pack

Hillbilly Bob

I just got the December issue of Lost Treasure and Whites is offering a holiday special on the MXT 300 and the DFX 300, With a purchase of ether detector you get a pair of Whites headphones a bullseye pinpointer and a choice of one out of five extra coils you can pick from a super 12" a 10" D2 a Eclipse 950 a 4 X 6 DD Eclipse or a 5.3 Eclipse for an extra $99.95 man that's a deal.:yikes::whites::thumbup:

Just checked the Whites web site and it's not just with the MXT 300 and DFX 300. But it also applies to the MXT, DFX and M6.:thumbup::whites::clapping:

The dealers should have known a sale was coming up where you got a free coil. Maybe if you made a big stink at customer service at Sweet Home, you still might get a free coil????

Dealers did not know about the Special until the beginning of October. The Special in Sept was with the purchase of a DFX, MXT, XLT, M6 you could purchase a gift pack for $49.95 which included a Bullseye II, Headset and padded bag. And unfortunately, he purchased his detector during that promotion. He can call the factory but I don't know that they'd be able to do anything for him. If you think about it, if they do it for him they'd have to do it for everyone who bought a detector during another promotion.

Reading Bob's post again, I guess it was not a free coil but for an extra $100.......... Andrea was right that they got a deal, just not as good as this one.