Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All found with the Vanquish 540. A week of hunting.

Bud-sc

This is a week
20220206_160456.jpg
20220204_161231.jpg
20220201_155918.jpg
20220203_165823.jpg
of hunting with the Vanquish 540. This is a very underestimated machine!! I run it in coin and all metal. Sensitive run it 9 of 10. The picture with the watch i found dental gold on that hunt. The watch needs a little TLC but it will work. The necklace is 10k. Jesus pendant 14k. The cross 14k. Ring 14k. 😁

Well done! Looks like you made the new Deus obsolete {poke jab} LOL Just have to get out there and hunt Congrats!
HH Jeff
Lol 😂😆😂 I have one on order. But the Vanquish is a different machine from the Equinox. For one it's very very quiet and you can take your cell phone with you!! The wifi boosters are so bad in some areas until the Equinox just can't be used. The Vanquish different story very quiet. EMI is what I mostly talking about. There is no EMI issues with the Vanquish. Another thing is the Vanquish is a lot louder than the Equinox wired or Bluetooth.

Great week of detecting for ya. Congratulations and you
earned it. Just goes to show ya the latest and greatest high priced units aren't what they're cracked up to be. You just
Proved that. Looks like the Vanquish 540 does wonders on low
Conductors. Were your finds all found at the same location?
Just curious. Anyway, Great hunting and hope you have a banner year...
silverseeker 2

Great week of detecting for ya. Congratulations and you
earned it. Just goes to show ya the latest and greatest high priced units aren't what they're cracked up to be. You just
Proved that. Looks like the Vanquish 540 does wonders on low
Conductors. Were your finds all found at the same location?
Just curious. Anyway, Great hunting and hope you have a banner year...
silverseeker 2
No different areas. Having a little sand movement. Finally!!

Was that a dry land or beach hunt?

Sounds like beach or river edge with the sand movement statement. No matter where tho thats some good recoveries for sure!!!

You are burning it up with the 540!!!

Really nice finds there mate.
I agree that the Vanquish series are under rated . I have not used a 540 but have used the 340 on beaches where I normally run the TDI. The vanquish is a pleasure to use. No fuss no bother machine, Good sensitivity and pretty respectable depth on coin size items.
Also use an EQ 600, Safari and occasionally the Infinium and Sea Hunter for salt beach work.
The EQ is excellent but a bit noisy where there is EMI. Safari is also great but it chirps a bit when the coil taps the wet sand. The Infinium and Sea hunter need no comment coz we all know they are top beach machines aye!

This is a weekView attachment 23013View attachment 23014View attachment 23015View attachment 23016 of hunting with the Vanquish 540. This is a very underestimated machine!! I run it in coin and all metal. Sensitive run it 9 of 10. The picture with the watch i found dental gold on that hunt. The watch needs a little TLC but it will work. The necklace is 10k. Jesus pendant 14k. The cross 14k. Ring 14k. 😁
Absolutely right about the Vanquish..A killer beach machine for the $$…I found some of my best finds with it.

Vanquish - so light, so simple, so accurate.
Sold my Etrac.
Soooooooooo happy!