Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All I wanted was just one...

BigCatDaddy

little gold ring. Is that too much to ask? I think not!! But did I come out of the lake with one after 4 hrs. of sloshing to and fro like a madman?? Nooooooooo! But I did nab a honker silver ring, so that's OK! If that's what the lake gods wish to give me, who am I to refuse their generosity. Here's the total take for the morning using the ATPro/5 x 8/Amphibain 'phones/Plugger straight shaft rig.
[attachment 272572 0_storkloot.jpg]

The little flamingo earring didn't survive my cleaning attempt, snapped his little head right off. Here's the honker (15.5 grams) 925 ring closeup!!
[attachment 272573 0_storkring.jpg]

Gotta go take some Aleve now, many body parts are telling me just how old I am!!

:thumbup: good job BCD :clapping:
Not what "honker" (neither I nor google translator. :rofl:) but that seems to ring leading bulls in the snout, God! is truly large! :surprised:
Senda

Yup, that look like about a weeks worth of the wretched pulltabs. I'm beginning to believe that they can breed and reproduce. Surely not that many people take them off of the can.

n/t

Thats a nice big ring! :clapping: Its been pretty tough duty these past few weeks here. Lots sand, with nothing! Its nice to find a pulltab every once in a while just to get that heart beat up a little, but too many tend to chap a fellow's disposition!:rofl:
Mud

I found loads of pulltabs this morning, but glad you found a nice ring to go with yours. I only got out a couple hours and every bad target I swung my coil over sounded like something good. I'm just glad to get out and my sifter worked great.

I opened your post expecting at least two or three gold finger donuts, pulling my chain on that hunt. What a relief....you only got one.

That's one nice extra large silver dognut you dug. Congrats on a gooder my friend.:clapping:

I really meant it...I just wanted ONE gold ring...I even used my best Gold Ring Chant..."Daddy don't need no chicken wing, Daddy just needs a Golden Ring" but to no avail....sigh....

:rofl::rofl:
- I like these people from across the pond, are funny, except as to the feathers on the head does not look much different than you and your mother, darling.
- These do not wear feathers on the head, my love ... these are cowboys
:rofl:

The good news is BCD that when you do eventually find one, it'll be a sweet moment indeed! Today you were just building anticipation.
Mick Evans.

Hey Mick!! It's been a long time since we've heard from you!! How's things going Down Under? I hope you've been scoring some good loot. Don't be a stranger, let's see some of that Aussie loot!! I've still got that Aussie commemorative coin your sent me a few years back, one of my favorite treasures!!

Good one, BCD! They didn't exactly go overboard in the aesthetics department, but ya' can't argue with a big, honkin' slab o' silver!! Hope the next one's a goldie!

Yep, she's pretty worn, that's for sure. I'm gonna get out the Dremel and see if I can pretty it up a little. If I can't, there's a jeweler right around the corner that can, he does real nice work!!

4-5 rings in one day would be wonderful. I can't remember what the most I've found since I started water hunting last November. I just don't keep up with what I find. Lazy to the bone. Maybe when I start getting some testosterone shots I'll get rid of this laziness and brain fog and be able to concentrate. I might even jump around a little like those guys on diggers when I find something nice. HH.

Nice chunk of silver. :clapping: I hear you about the Aleve. Took one at noon, took the machine out for 4-5 hours, needed another after so that I didn't walk like I had a stick up my wazoo. Found a little silver broach doo hicky though.