Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

all the gray matter we could lift and a gold ticket too

The chainman lived up to his name again today and sucked a really nice ankle chain/wrist from the land of mammoth gray matter. - he found some gray matter also as did mr ken.

Got a shout out and thank you to our buddy Jason Webster in Newport news on the valve I.D. and the diagram. - and to Terence Compton – from you tube on the “what it does part”.

See you Wednesday – stand by

Good luck to everyone.

See ya soon.

Vid is like: 11 Mins.
gravediggermax

Good gugga-mugga dont get knocked over by a wave with that much lead in the pockets... chain is a beauty...

What do you do with all the fishing weights? I usually just give them to a fisherman as I pass by or throw them away. Somebody mentioned that you could probably sell them by the lb to people who do reloading and stuff. Just curious because that is a ton of weight! lol

1.00 buck or more on ebay - last i sold i got 1.20

i use to melt them into 1 lb. ingots, but found out i could sell them just as easy loose.

Dag good price if your a fisherman.

Smart man Max. I dont think i know a spot around me that would produce that much lead. If i did id be digging so many bottle caps and pull tabs id have to hire someone to do the digging. BUT...... id sure like to find a spot like that.

Dew

I specifically went with a friend to hunt for the lead on the parched lakes
1:00 time and 20-30 kg of lead for fishing and diving

The chain looks like the ones sold in Guam back in the early 1980's. They were 24K...
The rectangular links and catch. I could not afford gold back then, so I bought a silver chain.
Outstanding find. I just love the rams horn catch on the chain.