Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All the hype , but no actual usage here

Not a single target dug. :sadwalk:

But lots of speculation and supposition and reckoning and wild guessing and hypothesizing and surmising and postulation and theories and opinion and nay sayers :ranting: and band wagoners :jump: and ON AND ON.

But no actual usage here. :thumbup:

Rich

Um.... it's not available yet. I'm just guessing here, but I'd say that has something to do with the lack of "actual usage".

Something tells me when it does comes out you'll be bitching because that's all you see on the threads.

Double topic post about nothing, take up solitaire or something.

nuff coils said:
Really hope it can do most of what it claims and doesn't turn out to be an Edsel.

you mean a "go-find" LOL?

Rich (Utah) said:
Not a single target dug. :sadwalk:

But lots of speculation and supposition and reckoning and wild guessing and hypothesizing and surmising and postulation and theories and opinion and nay sayers :ranting: and band wagoners :jump: and ON AND ON.

But no actual usage here. :thumbup:

Rich

You're an old timer - I'm sure have seen the same thing with the launch of other new machines. The guessing, hypothesizing, etc are all part of fun folks have while waiting for a new machine to launch but you know that already :thumbup:

Apparently Steve Herschbach has been using one after reading his post, elsewhere. He's made some very promising comments about the Equinox, and has made some nice finds too.:thumbup:

SteveP(NH) said:
You're an old timer - I'm sure have seen the same thing with the launch of other new machines. The guessing, hypothesizing, etc are all part of fun folks have while waiting for a new machine to launch but you know that already :thumbup:

I didn't mean to be so obvious. :biggrin:

There is usually a lot of anticipation as news of a latest greatest detector comes out from the different manufacturers. And it is exciting to see new detectors come out on the market and find their place among the competition.

This little equinox seems to be breaking the standard mold because it is NOT the top-of-the-line detector from Minelab dollar wise, as the CTX 3030, E-trac and even Safari all have higher MSRP's, Yet it is sporting new technology in a lighter, water resistant package at a mid-range detector price. To boot, the engineers are making some pretty stout performance claims that has many questioning whether they should sell off what they have and join up in the equinox camp.

NorCalGold said:
Apparently Steve Herschbach has been using one after reading his post, elsewhere. He's made some very promising comments about the Equinox, and has made some nice finds too.:thumbup:

YEP, I like what Steve had to say. I was looking at the Equinox as simply being my All Weather, All Purpose detector. Steve is alluding that it may be a really good All Weather, All Purpose detector. :biggrin: