Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Allow me to be the 3rd. to view your new Video Oldeechnut, Bravo!:clapping:

Great video

Atleast you wont have comments about filling in your holes this time...LOL Nice find there also...

:clapping::clapping::clapping::super::clap: COOL
Congrats great video !

Look forward to the next one! Congrats on the gold!

Thanks Bruce for Putting the Video Up, I am still alittle Gun Shy after the first video and getting hammered for not filling in the holes.

All I can say is, Love that Warm Naples Water!

HH..Obn

DIGG
Tachyon XC HeadCam

Cam Setup

were you from Bruce ;do you no Ed at the Family hard where store in Cape Coral ? you are in my Back yard great video I injoyed it .Cant belive you found that fort Myers beach very nice. my hat is off to you that place gets hunted a lot ROADKING Mike lets hunt some time

Thanks for sharing another great video
I'm working my way through Clive's books, but nothing beats watching somebody else put it all into practice
Keep the camera rolling, I could watch all day!