Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All's I'm digging right now is snow! :veryangry:

Bill Ladd

haven't seen a winter with this much snow in a long time.......This sucks......
Nothing to do but research, work on my displays, and hope for the snow to melt! :detecting:
Bill

on the Beach and Scuba thread is giving me the galloping shudders! I thought it would help, but no, its like a wino looking through the window of a bar that you are banned from!
i just got off the phone with a friend in TN and he says c'mon, so as soon as this latest blizzard passes, maybe I just will...the trick is to stay in good enough shape shoveling snow so that we can metal detect like mad once its gone! Stay in it Bill!

i hear ya!..bill!....i'm a little farther north than you,in n.h.,and i gotta say
this is "brutal!"..another 18" on the way!..(hot damn!)..ain't no excuse
now, NOT to do research!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

best of luck bill.,on your most interesting endeavor!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. The only plus side is that your 'forced' additional winter research is going to pay off in some tasty finds when the snow is gone.
HH

n/t