Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Almost discarded

okdirtfisher

:whites:Hunted for about an hour and thought I about had it all.I've hunted the yard I was in with the 4x6,5.3,6x10 coin/jewelry-and relic primary and alternate in both modes.I've not lodged the time but easily have 40 hrs detecting in this particular area.Was using the 12'' today as my clean-up hitter,was hearing alot of deep targets I'll spend more time on.
come away with what I thought was trash,but noticed some marking so cleaned it up some and found I had a token:detecting:

Neat find and proves we never "get it all".
BB

Cool piece of history. A recyclable store coupon from early last century. Patience and determination are paying off for you.

dave5710 said:
A recyclable store coupon from early last century.

Sometimes you have a way with words Dave........:smoke:.....:rofl:

Congratulation jwilkes, that is just one of many styles of Palmolive tokens..........:thumbup:

Nice trade token. Aluminum sucks, though. It came into common use for tokens in the first decades of the 1900's and it gets pretty eaten up in the soil.

Nonetheless, yours is nice.