Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Already,some different weather than last year

osgood

Hey Folks remember last winter?. I live in upstate NY and last year probably didnt stop diggin except for a few weeks in Feb or March, it was unbelievable. Today couldnt get the snow blower started and expecting a foot of snow tonight on top of the three inches thats already on the ground, and its in the mid twenties. Yikes, wonder if the winters gonna make me wait till late April to get out. You southerners keep your post comin- help us make it through. CO

I was gonna say this is the worst weather i''ve seen for detecting! No snow here at all! In the 20's at night, and low 30's in the day, ground is frozen down 4" or so..even the beach sand got wet and froze,and the totlots too! . I was hoping for some snow to be able to hunt the sledding hills, or if not that, at least get some snow to insulate the ground so we could keep hunting, I havn't gone out since monday, theres an inch of ice over the backwaters...I may try to hunt some moving water creeks or something, This weather pattern really took a lot of us out of the game for a while!
Mud....

In southern Missouri, it seems to be wetter than last year at this time.

That's good, because last year we were in a severe drought, that caused most of us to buy hay from outside the area at ridiculously high prices, and started feeding in late summer, much earlier than ususal.

Two torandoes were sited near my friends house in Paragould, Arkansas last night, and I was nearly swept off the highway coming back from Bloomington, Il. No real damabe from the tornados, and we got lots of rain, so it was a good night.