Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Am I nuts?

Digging Fool

I'm selling my T2 and getting a White's VX3. My T2 is the standard model, and not the SE, but it has been very good to me. Have any of y'all owned or hunted with both types of machines? I'm really looking forward the getting the VX3, as I have simply just WANTED one, but wondering how the VX3 will compare on relics. Oh, well. May just keep the T2 to have it in the arsenal. :thumbup:

I used a T2 and a V3i .............. Not the lesser option VX3 ......... All say VX3 is the same on depth etc..as the V3i...

You should be happy with the VX3.............. That said remember, the T2 was sold originally as a relic hunter and won the relic hunters shootout contest it's first year out, and maybe the second if I recall right.
The VX3 is advertised as a very good general detecting detector..

So if your in the position to keep the T2.......... I would do so till you know which one you like best....

Hello Digging Fool Eltons advice about theT2 and the VX3 is good advice. I would keep theT2 until untill you know the VX3 is for you HH Tony:detecting:

Nothing wrong with having multiple machines. Nobody says you have to be brand specific. They all fill a specific need.

Elton said:
I used a T2 and a V3i .............. Not the lesser option VX3 ......... All say VX3 is the same on depth etc..as the V3i...

You should be happy with the VX3.............. That said remember, the T2 was sold originally as a relic hunter and won the relic hunters shootout contest it's first year out, and maybe the second if I recall right.
The VX3 is advertised as a very good general detecting detector..

So if your in the position to keep the T2.......... I would do so till you know which one you like best....
thanks, Elton! You have helped me out, here. I just won't let the wife know that I'm keeping the T. :)