Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Am I the first to post this???

Huh, just came out yesterday.
Interesting to see what comes of it. Another software update already? Only other thing would be additional hardware components which is my guess.

Rattlehead and IDX speculated it may be a 2 box attachment. In 2015 XP presented the prototype hoard hunter attachment for the Deus but never released it. And here is an email reply sent to another back in March. Seems like a good guess at least.
deushoardhunter.jpg

Interesting they rejected any consideration of making a 6” coil but a 2 box they didn’t.
Being more or less a hobby detector they probably would have sold alot more 6” coils than a 2 box imo unless they are looking to expand into the commercial market. So much for keeping it light weight.
I never even seen anyone use a 2box outside a couple videos and advertisements. Anyone going to sign up for one?

If the announcement is a 2-box, probably because it has been in the works for a while and is now completed. Suspect that's why it beat 6" coils into the market place, had already been in the works. Also, 2-box detectors for hoard hunting in Europe might sell surprisingly well if priced decently. Just my thoughts, anyway. HH Jim Tn

I was hoping for a fancy new pinpointer. I love my MI-6, but with all the changes in technology something like that would have been cool. I just don’t see myself ever using or needing a two box system with how I use the machine.
Yes like a ferrous and non ferrous pinpointer
Mark

So is the 2box going to be a whole new detector or a add on to the D2 I wonder.
Can’t imagine just slapping on a big 2box coil onto the D2 shaft. The 11” coil alone makes it feel slightly front heavy from what everyone says.
I don’t see the ergonomics working well with the current setup.

So is the 2box going to be a whole new detector or a add on to the D2 I wonder.
Can’t imagine just slapping on a big 2box coil onto the D2 shaft. The 11” coil alone makes it feel slightly front heavy from what everyone says.
I don’t see the ergonomics working well with the current setup. it does mount to the XP handle.

It does mount to the handle.

Attachments

• 2-box.jpeg
    2-box.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 85