Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

American Digger and Chicago Police

midalake

TROLL
If anyone watched the show......I was a little disturbed by the reaction of Chicago Pd. I am not sure why they were so rude, and if I was in the same shoes as the digger crew, that I would have been so coy about being pushed around and bullied...........Thoughts???

Dave

I have worked in law enforcement for 17 years and a metal detecting hobbyist. I watched the show and here is my investigative opinion. The first thing that pops up was the police vehicle, now I know this is Chicago but that cruiser was a little outdated. I don't remember if the cruiser had any lights. My guess it was made up to appear as they were undercover burglary detectives. Ok so lets say these guys were really police officers, they arrive at the scene, my first instant is I'm on camera I better be on my best behavior. I just don't think these guys were cops on duty, this was role playing, just acting. As a law enforcement officer I approach everyone with respect unless I have to defend myself. Now the locker in the wall, let me not get myself started on this one. Basically criminals hide guns, evidence in walls not an entire locker, come on if you believe this your the biggest fish out there. I'm convinced this Savage Show is totally made up.

Every second of that show in it's entirety is scripted .... I am very irked that it is still on television.

hey McDave what do you expect- its so folks can hear the dude go "boooooom baby" Man was that bulldozer swipe lucky, a servant tag. Ive decided im not going to watch this show any more. I think Id rather hear about "roundness and juice" at this point. Is that show still around? CO

Well, Google found me this forum talking about this episode...so I thought I'd join. I'm kinda interested in Chicago stuff as I'm from here, and found this rather amusing.

Some of those cops seem to have got a new job busting Ric Savage's crew after starring in "Paranormal Cops", lol

http://www.aetv.com/paranormal-cops/meet-cpd/

n/t

Awesome spot....It is that whole goon squad and it must have been totally staged! When I was watching it I thought it was strange that the cammera capatured a car coming into that alley before it got into position to stop...unmarked on top of it......the cammera position was too good,

Dave

beachbumb said:
I have worked in law enforcement for 17 years and a metal detecting hobbyist. I watched the show and here is my investigative opinion. The first thing that pops up was the police vehicle, now I know this is Chicago but that cruiser was a little outdated. I don't remember if the cruiser had any lights. My guess it was made up to appear as they were undercover burglary detectives. Ok so lets say these guys were really police officers, they arrive at the scene, my first instant is I'm on camera I better be on my best behavior. I just don't think these guys were cops on duty, this was role playing, just acting. As a law enforcement officer I approach everyone with respect unless I have to defend myself. Now the locker in the wall, let me not get myself started on this one. Basically criminals hide guns, evidence in walls not an entire locker, come on if you believe this your the biggest fish out there. I'm convinced this Savage Show is totally made up.

X2, and you don't dig an intact box with working switch-blade and revolver from an old privy either! STAGED:thumbdown:

"Where not finding anything call in the paranormal cops so we can get out of here and I don't look like a moron because I picked a dive" lol.
I wouldn't have the cahonies to go into some one's basement and start busting things up or on there property for that matter and start digging with an excavator .

Everything on that fat basturds show is fake.

I think most only watch it because they can't believe how stupid it is.

WHAT ???????. Rick Savage and American Diggers are phony !!!!......tell me no Batman......:surprised:.....
BUT!! he was a pro wrestler and they are not phonies and niether is pro wrestling!!!

yes! Robin he is just a bad,fat, inept want to be actor and the show is all staged and scripted as is pro wrestling!!!
dont cry Robin I will call him and get him to bring his bull dozer and find your Superman ring you lost in Central Park !!!

the only thing you have said that is true I believe is that you are a metal detectorist and the show American Diggers is totaly made up !!

I think you are as phony as he is or a very bad police officer!.....17 years on the force? didn't even notice if that cruiser had lights on it ????....really observant !!!
even un-marked police cars have lights inside on the dash or in the grill and are used when in chase or respondinding..under cover buglary officers would be in an un -marked car, not a cruiser and normaly called for back-up in that situation....BUT!, you did notice it was an out dated cruiser, m-m-m--m!, you are a used car salesman maybe ??

addressed as officer or detective by other law enforcement personnel...not "cop/cops"

of course the show was staged, dont take a detective to figure that out !!!!

Can't say as I only ever saw part of the very first episode (switched it off after the opening credits featuring an explosion).

Absolutely refuse to watch that steaming pile of horse manure.

If being an idiot was a crime, I hope the Chicago PD hauled all those clowns off to prison. For life.

The show was sponsored by Burger King and Dodge. I have never been a Dodge owner, so I don't think they will miss my business, but I can drive two blocks further, or closer, and not stop at a Burger King.

One of the things that bugs me about that show is the opening credits where they are digging with shovels and throwing the dirt like 20 feet away like a bunch of crazy guys with gold fever. That picture alone is reason enough for somebody to turn us down to hunt their private land, let alone the confrontations he gets into with land owners. He's using our great hobby as a snake oil salesman, and once he's ruined it's reputation for the simple sake of making himself some money (not by his "finds", but by getting paid to do a TV show), he'll move on and use up another field and suck it's life blood out of it too for the sake of making a few bucks. When you think about it, kind'a like what his prior profession did to real wrestling way back in the day.

it's television and it's staged.... it's all about ratings and sponsors....

if you believe it... then you must think professional wrestling is real also....