Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AN AWESOME GOD... can you wrap your head around this??

jbow

A couple of descriptions of our God and then a scripture song the Lord gave me a bit over 15 years ago... I may try to record and post it for this Easter/Passover season. It is at the bottom... What an awesome God is He Who loves us.

Ezekiel 1:4-28

4 Then I looked, and behold, a whirlwind was coming out of the north, a great cloud with raging fire engulfing itself; and brightness was all around it and radiating out of its midst like the color of amber, out of the midst of the fire. 5 Also from within it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man. 6 Each one had four faces, and each one had four wings. 7 Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the soles of calves

Yes, our God ia Awesome and He is the One Who died for us in the name of Jesus! No greater love is there than the one who lays down their life for another and Jesus laid down His life for all of us, for we are all born sinners in need of a Savior and Jesus is te Savior of the whole world but we must believe in Him to inherit eternal life and be with Him in His glory forever and ever! I like the Friday's song...which tells the suffering of Christ and what He went through that we might be saved and with Him eternally! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

I started to not post the visions of the LORD because they are so long but they are just so awesome, I was just concerned that no one would read down to the song. I have a multitrack recorder and need to make a recording and video, I have put it off way too long.

Jesus is going to be a such a big surprise to the world when He returns... but what really baffles me is that according to the Scripture men will be crazy enough to shoot at Him. I can understand people hating Him but people are going to shoot at Him?? The world will finally kill His two witnesses and will party down, sending gifts to each other... i'll tell you, anyone who does not believe in the total depravity of man is looking through rose colored glasses huh?

I mean.. here He comes in the clouds on a white horse... in the air... with the saints... with the holy angels... and there will be armies gathered and He will have to kill them.. how dumb.. why wouldn't they have enough sense to lay down their weapons and fall on their faces?? That baffles me... and then.. after
1,000 years of peace, Satan is loosed again and once again through his deceit and temptations people dare to make war with God again... I don't get it.
I certainlty understand the rebellious, sinful nature, I have it, have battled with it all my life.. sinning in the dark, hoping God isn't looking or just living in bondage to something.. and I understand someone being a non-believer but... when the LORD GOD YHVH.. is there in person... in His glory... a mere man is going to dare to shoot at Him?? Dare to make war against God... literal war... in person, not just the disobedience and sin of the fallen nature, the self interest, lust, etc... but outright war... flesh and bone, made from dust has the audacity to try to mug God? Beats me... some things are just beyond my understanding... but then again, He did tell in Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

I guess we should take it more seriously since we all have one of those hearts He is talking about... I have certainly learned a lot that I did not want to know about my heart...

Thanks again Ma,

Julien

You are welcome, Julien, but we need to remember that satan has his army as well as God has His (the saints and angel warriors)! Those who join sides with satan called the devil and evil one and the anti-Christ will fight to the end for him as his servants, for they are lost and undone already and have no way of salvation! Satan is a very convincing liar and will deceive many...but...Praise God we aren't among them and we need to hold on to our crowns and not let anyone take them from us! We need to be prepared to meet Jesus in the air and stay prepared, for satan is like a roaring lion on the prowl seeking whom he may desire! The world is lost and getting more sinful everyday, but it is us who must occupy until Jesus comes again and spread His gospel of how we may obtain eternal life and be with Him forever more! The great tribulation will be most horrible and my believing faith is that Jesus will catch us up to be safe in Him (our Ark of the Covenant) while the last 3-1/2 years of the great tribulation is going on with death and destruction! I pray that none of God's Children will have to face such terrible times...but if we do face a portion of it....we still must stay faithful to our One and Only God, Who is the Lord Jesus Christ! Amen! I pray we all remain faithful and on Spiritual fire for Jesus and God will save those who will be saved and then, Come Quickly, Lord Jesus!! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty