Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

An Elmy shout out....

jkline

Took the etrac out today, with my six inch coil. Program of the day, Elmy's 1-10.

Went to a spot I have pounded with etrac (tornado coil), ctx (stock coil) and Nox, about 8 or 9 times.

Found 9 clad dimes and one wheat penny that I've missed. How the hell does that happen?

Ronstar and I met up at our usual haunt, and the very last dig of the day, I scored a Canadian dime. She was 6" and pretty iffy. Evaluating with some Elmy tricks, I decided to dig. My eyes popped out.

So thanks, E! My pouch has really never been so empty of trash before. That's the only reason I was able to go for so long-- not having to expend energy digging crappy targets.

Attachments

• 20211023_174145.jpg
    20211023_174145.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 155
I can't say how but Elmy has done the same for me. I am finding silver where I and other have hunted countless times.
Ron in WV

Took the etrac out today, with my six inch coil. Program of the day, Elmy's 1-10.

Went to a spot I have pounded with etrac (tornado coil), ctx (stock coil) and Nox, about 8 or 9 times.

Found 9 clad dimes and one wheat penny that I've missed. How the hell does that happen?

Ronstar and I met up at our usual haunt, and the very last dig of the day, I scored a Canadian dime. She was 6" and pretty iffy. Evaluating with some Elmy tricks, I decided to dig. My eyes popped out.

So thanks, E! My pouch has really never been so empty of trash before. That's the only reason I was able to go for so long-- not having to expend energy digging crappy targets.
Excellent...This time you listened to me....the 1-10 program is a very successful coin pattern with low trash digs....but it is not the magic / reverse discrimination program....
Even less trash to bother with and almost 100% accurate.....needs more testing however, my friends will let me know as you just did how well it works....I take it that the hi-rise pinpointing tip put the icing on the cake for you this time on that silver dime!
CONGRATS to you on a worked out spot with even just one coin....let alone what you collected ! Great Report and thanks.

E L M Y

Thanks, E.

Hi rise-- a game changer. The signal was iffy but the pinpoint was saying 12-44/45. There was no iron in the hole: the coin was at the depth limit of the coil.

Looking forward to trying it on the 12x6 that is coming.

Thanks, E.

Hi rise-- a game changer. The signal was iffy but the pinpoint was saying 12-44/45. There was no iron in the hole: the coin was at the depth limit of the coil.

Looking forward to trying it on the 12x6 that is coming.
You will love that 12 x 10 coil.....the separation on it is amazing and depth is beyond your pinpointer length.