Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

An Ohh Kay Day ! :detecting:

Cajuncoinhunter

Went out with my buddy DP. We both dug a good bit of relics today and pretty much an equal amount of stuff. Here's what i found. ( Misc lead , artillery shell and cannonball frags, Portion of Brass Sabot from 30lb shell, boorman fuse part) Thanks for looking. The weather is getting better. CCH

Nice assortment of goodies E.J.

Cool finds. Nice variety of relics.:thumbup:

Yep, that certainly looks like you had a real nice day playing in the dirt! Great finds! :clapping:
Mud

Nice ones!

Thanks guys for your comments !!! HH

Nice haul! I love those shot minies that have the ramrod mark on the nose of the bullet.

Looks like you and DP had a great day , Love to see that lead EJ !!!!!

great finds.... weather is getting much nicer for hunting.
cant wait to get to La for Thanksgiving and do some hunting there