Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ancient chinese gold bar found!!

BillF

Searching an older school, found this gold bar. With the dragon on it I believe it is from the ancient Chinese dynasty Pokemon.
Since its antique value is probably many times the current gold value I will be taking bids on the general merchandise forum soon.

Will you take 2 Pikachu Lightning trading cards? :rofl:

Had me going there Bill-

Funny! I actually tried to make a plaster mold of one of these and recast in scrap silver. I know the basics of the real process with silicone and wax. But dont have the material and injection equipment. Good find, prob freaked out upon the first glimpse of gold.

I did freak out, for a split second. Funny thing though, my wife recognized it right away. Hmmm... whats she been hiding from me?

Robez, I might consider trading your Deus for it.:detecting:

That was a good one.

I hate to say this, but you had me for a while. That was a good one.:clapping: KEN