Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ancient Egyptian Treasure Room in Machias Bay, Maine (OWL EFFIGY)

Frostjack77

I found this while researching the Pirate signs along the coast of Maine. It's located in Machias Bay, along the coast. Get on google street because this is the OWL I speak of.

Go off-shore Machias, Maine on google street, enter the Bay and head right. You'll see a natural Bay, and you want to locate the hill that is located on the west border of this bay, with the highway running between these hills and the bay.

On these hills you'll see the OWL, with longs legs (deepest part of the bay to dock a ship). Anyway, zoom in on this owl and see that there was once a civilization living there. The long legs on the OWL Effigy also signify having to "walk a ways" to the place where the treasures can be loaded onto the ship, and that "there is a tunnel that connects the bay to the treasure room under the OWL Effigy." This OWL is unique, and it won't be found EXACTLY like this one, unless there's another port with the same type of bay that would require the same type of signs. So, let me show you an example of the OWL as you'll find it in the field (on google):

On google street, head to Pensacola, Florida. Look for the south end of Garcon Point, which is in the bay. From a ways out, notice how the end/tip (south end) is an Eagle's Head with its beak open. Zoom-in to the place where these two beaks come together at the jaw, and see the liitle white bird sitting there looking at you in profile sitting position......actually, the HUGE eyes associated with this owl seem to have been erased somehow (this MAY indicate the treasure is no longer buried." If you can't "see" anything, then how can you find anything??
When I started treasure hunting in 1985, I thought one site would be nice to find. Heck, now even you are able to locate any treasure, any State, any Country.
Just look for the effigies.

Further north from this Eagle Beak Point, you can see an actual Effigy that is a pond or small lake. If you look closely, it (the shape of the pond) looks more like a Parrot with it's beaks open. Beak open!! Do a close-up of where the two beaks come together.

WHILE you're on google street ( I can't get on anymore) go to Mobile Bay, Alabama. Then try the Outlaw Trail Scenic Byway in north-central Nebraska. Jesse James was known to hang out here, some say he married a woman from the Tribe. Treasures abound here, and on the river to the north, but then, where do the treasures NOT abound in America??

Google Street was instrumental in my searches of the rivers in Maine. The Pirates buried some of their treasures along these rivers for the Lodges to have the needed funds in expanding, and controlling that expansion. These Pirate sites are true DUCK sites, in that the treasure room of the Pirates is right there, on the river, within 30 feet or so of the opening to the treasure room tunnel. The Pirates also buried treasures in rooms on some of the islands off the coast of Maine, and many of these rooms were set up in places where shipping it to France or Spain was easy as pie. In other words, the first treasure on a DUCK TRAIL is found at step one, and that happens when the Pirates step off their ship. The Lodges were always fore-warned that the ship would be docked at such and such a place at such and such time, etc....this unloading was always at night, and the Lodges all had their wagons there to load up on their share of 100 tons of treasures.

One of the things that surprised me was to find that most, if not all, of the Lighthouses along Maine's coast are there to steer the treasure ships INTO the area of the major treasure rooms. They are meant to HELP the ships make it safely to the place where they load/unload their treasure, then head back out.

Granted, Lighthouses also prevented many deaths....no arguement there. But knowing that these ships "operated" (loaded/unloaded) mainly in darkness/privacy, only a "flashlight" will light the way.

Just came from visiting Nebraska on google street. Check out the Courthouse Rock and Jail Rock site in western Nebraska....the Jail Rock photo, from a certain position, is The Owl of Minerva in stone. On this rock are many signs leading to many treasures. Speaking of treasures....what's new with Oak Island??

Spent some google-time there, too. Oak Island= OI. This island (like all islands) sits in water, so turn the letters OI around to IO...or the number 10....10th letter is "J."
So, the "J" means a couple of things...one is that the very name of this island is letting you know (if you know the codes) that Oak Island is either a "change of distance and direction" (which is one thing the "J" means) or it's telling you (the "J" is telling you) that the treasure of Oak Island is buried "at the J" of the Oak Island shape, which would be at the duck head and beak (east end of island). Personally, oak island is a false trail. It was set-up for the purpose of keeping the real treasure islands safe from prying eyes. And my, just how many Treasure Islands are in this area off Nova Scotia?? I counted over 12 separate sites/islands........but Oak Island isn't one of them.

Folks, don't follow the mistakes of Oak Island. How many more people will die due to the ego's of some mentally-ill people who are either purposely fooling the treasure hunters of the world, or are they just too proud to admit their foolishness? What good is a treasure if you die trying to find it??

C.J.M. said:
Show me the money---------:rofl:

He can't. Because he will use the fallback lines of A) because he fears the IRS, B) fears thieves will target him, C) claim-jumpers.

Also, if it's dign4it returned: He won't answer questions or respond anyhow. Only posts. Never reads or responds to replies.

But rest assured: Any time you see an owl artwork or likeness anywhere =Treasure vaults !

I wonder if he actually believes the crap that he posts or does he or she post it just to frustrate those of use who metal detect? I wonder how many hours he or she wastes dreaming up this feces.

GeorgeinSC said:
I wonder if he actually believes the crap that he posts or does he or she post it just to frustrate those of use who metal detect? I wonder how many hours he or she wastes dreaming up this feces.

Frostjerk hit my history forum with the same excrement. I asked him several times for sources, and got no reply. When he posted his belief that the Cherokee Indians were Freemasons, I banned him.

Red Clay said:
.... I asked him several times for sources, and got no reply. When he posted his belief that the Cherokee Indians were Freemasons, I banned him.

Yup, that sounds like dign-4it : A) doesn't answer critical peer review, and B) comes up with the craziest conspiracy theory dung.