Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

And Finally a little Bling....

you been working hard Jim well done on dealing with the heat and keeping the dream alive !!

love that 999 gold chain Mud when i get one of those i will call myself a detectorist :bouncy:

AJ

Re: And Finally a little Bling.... New

Posted by: amberjack [ Send a Message ]
Date: June 21, 2015 05:27AM

I would start in the field area of soccer grounds etc.. on the field proper, less targets turn the disc down to iron and dig everything on the compadre and bandito try the 5.75" concentric coil on the bandito and you might be surprised what pops out !! but have to keep digging and not get discouraged :biggrin: the more I dig the luckier I get. keep to the small coils they seem to do better.

AJ

amberjack,

Thanks for the tips !

Re trying the 5.75" concentric coil on the Bandido, does Tesoro sell the 5.75" coil and cord as an accessory with a control-box connector adaptable to the Bandido ll µMax control box ?

Otherwise, if you are suggesting I disconnect the coil-cord assembly from the Compadre control box and reconnect it to the Bandido control box, I thought the cord on the Compadre was hardwired at both ends to the coil and control box. I do see that my Compadre cord has hex-shaped ends, but I assume that's to facilitate connections during factory assembly, not for customers to disconnect. If we did, wouldn't that void the warranty ?

ToddB64

JimGilmore said:
Going to just add to this post a little... Made it out late this afternoon because it has been very hot and been 100+ almost by 9:00 am...
So far for the month here are my totals.....
1- $5 dollar bill found in play ground
1-counterfiet morgan dollar.
76- quarters
80-dimes
36-nickles
209-pennies
13- assorted tokens (different arcades and such)
5 -Keys
1-large broken braclet kind of kids jewelery I think
1- pair of sunglasses.
1-broken cell phone. think a lawn mower did it in...
3- different earrings....
total cash value so far....$35.89
maybe 5-10 more hunts before month is over....

Jim,

You're doing great on finds for this month and still another week + to go ! :thumbup:

ToddB64

ToddB64 99% sure the 5 pin micromax coils will fit the banditio micromax but check with your local dealer, no not suggesting messing with the compadre unless you know what your doing :biggrin:

AJ

As I saaid I will continue to add to this post for my finds this month....
Today I had a pretty decent mixed bag or finds but very few dimes..Zeri in fact.
1-SBA dollar coin
1-kennedy halve dollar
10-quarters
5-nickels
9 -pennies
2-cinquenta centavos
1-los angeles bus token
1-small gold band about the diameter of a dime and about 3/16 wide
marked 10kmex 1.5 grams
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
totals for this month now
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1- $5 dollar bill found in play ground
1-sba dollar coin
1-counterfiet morgan dollar.
1-kennedy halve dollar
94- quarters
91-dimes
50-nickles
248-pennies
14- assorted tokens (different arcades and such)
5 -Keys
1-large broken braclet kind of kids jewelery I think
1- pair of sunglasses.
1-broken cell phone. think a lawn mower did it in...
3- different earrings....
2-gold rings
total cash value so far....$44.08

today I found a school type ring for a football thing...
says Lancaster 2014 super bowl xxll champs. I do not think it is gols but it is interesting in any event.

I been doing good and because our detceting clu meets the first monday of the month I can keep hunting until 7/6/15 for this months finds.
I'm just shy of $50 and 2 gold rings.
Hoping maybe another $10 and ring to finish the month....