Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

And it Just Keeps on Giving

fishes02

Haven't been out much this year, but did find a couple of free hours the other day, and my old hunting grounds didn't leave disappointed. The old milk bottle in the back is from a 1940's Baltimore Refinery (no nicks, chips, or cracks); and the gold ring is Hallmarked with 333 BP. There's an inscription as well, but I could only make out the year as 1909. So I guess I will just have to go back at least one more time after my headsets get fixed.

Thanks for looking/Cliff

WOW! What great finds! A very nice ring, coins and the bottle to boot. I love seeing those war nickels rescued. Congratulations on your super outing and I'm glad you got to get out. Thanks for sharing Cliff!

Some nice finds Cliff. I don't don't know much about the bottle but I'm sure there are collectors out there that can put a price on it. The Signet ring is a nice oldie find too. Could it be possible the 333 BP might be 333 GP? If so, it is 8K Gold plated, if not it would be solid 8K and the BP is the makers initials, probably European made. Congratulations on the great finds and happy to hear you are getting some hunting in.

The bottle finds are nice, and as noted the two that I've recently found were half buried in the woods. The tall one is from GEO BREHM & SON; REGISTERED, BALTIMORE COUNTY MD brewery, while the half pint if from the KRESS FARM DAIRY. As noted they both cleaned up nicely without any breaks or cracks. I find myself now in the woods (just need to cover myself with anti-tick spray) more often than at the parks, and even if I come back with one keeper it makes the effort worth while. But, it's just been one of those years that finding the time to get out is harder and harder; and as noted by this blog it appears as others are finding it just as difficult.

Anyway - my thoughts; thanks for looking and the info.

/Cliff

Those are beautiful Cliff! They sure cleaned up nice. I've heard a lot of people heading to the woods to detect this year. Possibly so many parks, etc. have been hit pretty hard. HH and thanks for sharing with us.

Nancy

Very Nice Finds Cliff,

Old bottles are very cool as are the nice old merc and war nickel. And always nice to find a ring.

Thanks for posting and the pics.

Rich (Utah)