Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

And now for “The Rest of the Story”...

If you read my post on 3/24/2018 entitled “Double big silver in the SAME hole…”, well here is “The Rest of the Story”!
The original “lost quarter” story had been changed over the years as suspected. My co-worker called his uncle and ask him if he had ever lost anything between the house and the barn when he was a kid. He uncle said, "yes, two half dollars". His nephew told him that they had been found and his uncle was somewhat speechless but really happy as he learned the details of me detecting them. He even wants to see the tie rod that was masking the Walker.
I am going to meet him this weekend and give them back to him and find out what year it was when he last had them in his hands. We believe it has been at least 60 years though.
Follow up post when I get more of “The Rest of the Story”… Geez I love this hobby!!!

PCJ

Mr Harvey..uhhhhh I mean Pryorcreek..That is a nice "rest of the story"...

Nice follow up on your finds.. Thank you.

Fun story, PCJ...

It's always nice (in this hobby/sport and others) to be able to put a smile on someones face. :biggrin:

Well done,
mike

Great story Joe :clapping: