Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Andy S Coin Program

Silver_Stallion

Hi Folks. I used the Andy S coin program for my Etrac and liked it. I just cant seem to find the download for the CTX. Can someone please show me where to grab it or please send it to me?

Thanks!

I used and liked the Andy S program too. I'd like to know if the performance would be less than par if you copied and run that disc program into the CTX. I'm thinking the disc programs and capabilities and audio tweeks over the E Trac are even better.

I went from the E Trac to CTX this year and confess I've only been out a few hours with it. So I haven't enough time under my belt to see what it can do as far as performance. I'm still trying to change my thinking over from the E Trac to the CTX. Similar but different. I've read that there are programs out there by Gonehunting and Dr Tones that can be downloaded. Right now I'm just using the coin program with a few minor adjustments till I get a good feel of things.

Check out the stick pin post at the top of this forum with a link by harryhh

Be more than happy to share the revised program for the CTX 3030 . . . . . you can get in touch with me through www.TreasureHuntingOutfitters.com

Andy