Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Andy S Pattern vs Stock Coin

fsdigital12

I've tried using the Andy S pattern (I hunt the woods a lot). I was noticing I was getting a lot of FE 27-43 etc type signals, Coming for using the Stock patten 100% of the, I found myself second guessing, good tagets vs iron falsing....

Any tips/.tricks on getting used Andy S? (Note I use response normal, recovery fast and deep off.)

Lots of iron??? I would try TTF with a relic pattern or wide open screen. You will know the iron as it reports on the low tone and can tell a lot more about the high tone falses as they sound broken. I hunt old sites with lots of iron in the ground. I couldnt hunt long in Conductive listening to all those nails reporting with a high pitch for long.
Recall when I first started using the Etrac in those old places,I thought how do those guys do it.
I will use Conductive in a park or school yard where more modern trash is in the ground and I have to be selective about digging.
HH,
John

I dug way too much iron with Andys program so I modified it up to FE 25 and that solved the problem, so play around with it, I feel the stock coin program is a joke, it is way too much discrimination even for newbies IMHO.

Goes4ever said:
I dug way too much iron with Andys program so I modified it up to FE 25 and that solved the problem, so play around with it, I feel the stock coin program is a joke, it is way too much discrimination even for newbies IMHO.

Is line 25 disc'd out or open?

I use Andys pattern when I can, it goes nice & deep and it works great in the soil where I live, Oklahoma..... it's a proven pattern with an awesome track record.