Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Andy Sabisch's Book and Boot Camp

Just wanted to chime in on Andy's CTX-3030 Book and Boot Camp. I attended the Boot Camp in Knoxville on 08/16/2015 and picked up a copy of his new book while there. I can not say enough about what a great experience it was to meet with Mr. Sabisch and meet the guys from these boards. Andy's class was top of the line and packed with useful knowledge, tips and anecdotes of real world experience with the CTX-3030. The field part of the training consisted of target gardens and a hunt in a nearby park with Andy making the rounds and visiting students to answer questions and check settings. The just released Sabisch CTX-3030 book is a home run, it is everything I need, in conjunction with the Boot Camp, to tame the CTX beast.

I am a newbie but I have heard nothing but compliments from veteran FBS users with respect to both the Boot Camp and book. While before I approached the CTX with uncertainty and ignorance, I now survey the conditions at the target site, make adjustments to my CTX based on rock solid knowledge gained from the Boot Camp and Book and off I go. I make changes at the drop of a dime now, most importantly I now know why I am making these changes and what I can expect my CTX to be doing based on these changes. I encourage you all to get the CTX-3030 book just published and run, don't walk to a Boot Camp if you can.

A shout out to Charlene for organizing things at the Boot Camp.

Semper Fi,
EJD

Wow that's great!

Cool that it all made things click for you

It really was an amazing class! It definitely cleared a lot of things up and ironed out a bunch of things I was doing wrong with the machine because I read the book! I agree, run to the class as fast as you can.
HH
Joe

n/t

Even if you think you know everything about the CTX, you will probably learn from the book and class. I was pretty happy with the performance of my CTX, but Andy taught me the mechanics of how each tweak works.

And during the hot afternoon hunt, he handed out water as he checked on each student. Hows that for planning and logistics?

(only criticism that I have is that we were supposed to receive a newsletter by email and I haven't heard from Andy or Charlene yet. probably busy. have you others gotten yours yet?)

It's nice to know why you're changing a setting. I have not gotten the newsletter yet either, might be a monthly thing.

Doing fine here, I hope you are doing well also. Expect an email shortly.

Thank you for all the kind words guys. It was great getting to meet you and it is great to hear that you learned as much as you did from the class.

The newsletter is being pulled together now and you should see it coming you way soon.

Thank you
Charlene

Sat right behind you and to left. Talked to you on breaks

Then you were right behind me :)

Hahahahahaha yup ;-)

Hey USMC reaper, you know anything about blue ridge lake? Is it state property?

Sent you email last week.