Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Angel's Trumpet AKA Jimson weed

Nancy-IL

For years I've been trying to get a plant started with no such luck. This one came up out of the blue and NOT where I wanted it but it's still pretty and looks good where it is. The last picture is with a forced flash. I was using my little Fuji bridge camera. Oh, and look who's looking out the door. It's our new puppy Major. He's only 6 months old. Thanks for looking, Nancy

Don't feel bad, pictures say 1000 words, wife's attempt at gardening this year....:lmfao:
I slaved in the hot sun to turn over the grass and dirt, add gardening tops soil.......at least she got some turnips and carrots out of the deal.
To add insult, the cats think its a big a litter box.
14067985_185613218525309_3506466629011997363_o.jpg

At least she tried and you were kind enough to give it a good start. Our garden didn't do well at all either. I'm lucky to get a few tomatoes to eat. We did enjoy the asparagus earlier in the year. Thank you for your kind words.

Nancy, must say that it is a beautiful flower, especially when it was a complete surprise. Do you think that it will survive this coming winter, come back next spring? Don't you wish that this beautiful miracle flower could talk?

How about posting a few pictures and tell us about Major? Great seeing you posting again. Kelley (Texas) :)

Kelly, I don't think they are perennials but they do reseed themselves. I'll be sure to collect a few pods and try again in a pot. Thank you for your comments.

I think I can come up with a few pictures of our new addition to the family. Pictures? OH MY! Yes, I do have pictures.