Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Announcing The All New PRO-FIND 25

:clapping:On sale July 30th!!!:clapping:

http://www.minelab.com/consumer/knowledge-base/news?article=101787

Did not see that this was already posted

Cool going to get one.:twodetecting::minelab::buds:

Why oh why do we ALWAYS half step along in the research dept? Is it so we can announce the new updated model six months from now??

I would love to have seen :minelab: make it waterproof since the CTX is that would have been awesome

Ok divers I am lost here. As a diver I see absolutely NO need for a pinpointer. You wave your hand onver the sand till you see the target. The sand is so easy to move anyway, So is muck. The only place I might find one useful is clay BUT more equipment to carry around? No thanks. JMHO and my 2

It seems to be like the pro pointer, but with the improvements people have been asking for. The switch to adjust the sensivity, instead of having to slide a coin up and down the side of the pro pointer. Also a switch to turn off the beep and just have vibrate mode, which is a feature I wanted because the sound was loud enough that people would sometimes come over and stand over me when they would hear it, to watch me dig that can tab or bottle cap or zink penny, laugh, then go away, then come back next time they heard the beep, so they could laugh while I dug another one. (many times in local parks I dig everything). Another feature they showed in the video was if you get up and forget to pick up the pin pointer, being able to find it by the sound. For me (on social security) it comes down to if the price is competitive with the pro pointer.

Well I am going to get one, my Garrett is on it's last leg and I have tried several others and hated them. So, if it is an upgraded pro pointer clone; then it is already an amazing pin pointer cause only the x1 was better then the pro pointer imo.