Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another 2 center and a SLQ

thebigd81

2nd 2 cent piece this week and a dateless SLQ. The 2 cent was totally unexpected it was in a field where a barn supposedly burned down 70ish years ago (didn't find any iron patches so haven't found the barn yet).

The SLQ was in a field where fill was brought in at some point. There is broken pottery/glass everywhere. I've pulled out tons of make-up compacts and a bunch of button like things for advertising chickens (these things suck because they sound good). I've found a bunch of coins from a wide range of years in this field.

HH

Attachments

• IMG_20220412_153238937_HDR_copy_872x530.jpg
    IMG_20220412_153238937_HDR_copy_872x530.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 111
Very nice!! I’m still looking for my first 2 cent coin.

I’ve not found either, yet…….
Finding 10s and 20s coins from pennies to dimes one would think an SLQ isnt too far away!

2nd 2 cent piece this week and a dateless SLQ. The 2 cent was totally unexpected it was in a field where a barn supposedly burned down 70ish years ago (didn't find any iron patches so haven't found the barn yet).

The SLQ was in a field where fill was brought in at some point. There is broken pottery/glass everywhere. I've pulled out tons of make-up compacts and a bunch of button like things for advertising chickens (these things suck because they sound good). I've found a bunch of coins from a wide range of years in this field.

HH
You have a good site to hunt there thebig81. You might dig a gold coin there. The $1 gold coins hit in the foil range and $2.5 gold will come in in the pull tab range. Best of luck and...
Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel