Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another 4 days worth of hunt total of 7 hours

asiandigger

Clad, clad , and clad that's all I'm coming across here total $74.53. I been hunting soccer fields that have catering trucks during a game and I have to say these guys are just dropping coins it all over the grass. That bracelet I though was gold, man if it was it would of been a heavy one unfortunately it's just a junk one. Happy happy hunting

Nice! Money is money.
4 days for a total of 7 hours........that make sense why my wrists and arms hurt sometimes. I end up doing 7 hours straight sometimes! Lol.

Thats a stinky heap of clad!:surprised: Good job! Clad makes a guy a very good hunter when it comes to reading a site...you got really good really fast at this sport AD!:clapping:
Mud.

Great totals, asiandigger! Glad to see that you're paying yourself above the new proposed minimum wage! :please:

Nice going. Where people gather and money changes hands they drop all kinds of stuff. Might surprise yourself with gold ring in a spot like that.
HH - Bruce