Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Class Ring Find, But My First With The Equinox

David53

I just spoke with the gentleman who is the rightful owner of this beautiful 2006 Texas A&M Class Ring I found yesterday with my Equinox 800.
I was using the stock coil and I got a strong VDI 27 signal. After I retrieved the ring from the ground, it’s VDI jumped from 22 - 27. A friend of
mine tested it with his At Pro and he got VDI signals of 77 - 83. The Ring is marked 10K and it feels like it weighs more than an ounce. It’s a huge ring and it’s actually the largest Class Ring I have ever had the pleasure of finding. Tonight I will make plans for meeting the rightful owner and returning his ring to him.

Excellent return work and valuable info! Thx

That's AWESOME!!!!! and Thank You For Doing The Right Thing! I would suggest maybe turning in a picture and short story to your local newspaper and if they publish it. It will just let allot of people know that we like helping others and giving back what they lost :) I was gonna do that after seeing one posted in our paper this past week..... Just an Idea :)

Mike