Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ANOTHER DAY ABOVE GRASS

C.J.M.

GOOD MORNING working on my first cup of joe☕:coffee:got up at 4:30 am could not find my paper i guess its to early for the paper boy.I always read my paper first to be sure I am not in the Obituary then I can have my coffee:laugh:Looks like another HOT day coming next step I take is FOX news as they are the only station that tells it like it is,but good mercy cannot believe what I see what is happening to our country :wacko:.Our country is being destroyed from WITH IN ITSELF:look: there are people plus the DEVIL :devil: who are trying their best to change and ruin America !!Good mercy I have lived through the 40's;50's;60's,70's,80's,90's and so on and on and never experience anything like the times that we live in:crazy:We are headed for total destruction folks if you care to read MATT; chapter 24 it reads like a news paper.Good common sense will open your eyes !! The world knows now what state we are in with our stupid leaders with no common sense.BEWARE in the near future Iran,Turkey,Russia,Syria and other countries will attack Israel !! Read Ezekiel 38---39 its in the last days and there's where we are at now.It's just a matter of time we are weak ,this government is aready DEFUNDING the Military plus Police departments and the world knows it !!!Pray for Israel for its coming soon I have a strong feeling that this nation will back down, but GOD will destroy this nations that come against ISRAEL!!!God help all in the last days that we live in:)

Attachments

• biden-rejects-trump-economy.jpg
    biden-rejects-trump-economy.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 102
  • cartoon-right-direction1.gif
    cartoon-right-direction1.gif
    140.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 1116_15.gif
    1116_15.gif
    92.9 KB · Views: 91
  • puppetmaster soros.jpg
    puppetmaster soros.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 94
  • Took Longer Than I Thought.gif
    Took Longer Than I Thought.gif
    195.2 KB · Views: 96
  • enGeneral.gif
    enGeneral.gif
    66.2 KB · Views: 95
When I saw the puppetmaster "George Soros", I immediately thought of the "Richman in Luke 16. He will not be able to send a message either, and that is if time lasts beyond his.

GOOD MORNING working on my first cup of joe☕:coffee:got up at 4:30 am could not find my paper i guess its to early for the paper boy.I always read my paper first to be sure I am not in the Obituary then I can have my coffee:laugh:Looks like another HOT day coming next step I take is FOX news as they are the only station that tells it like it is,but good mercy cannot believe what I see what is happening to our country :wacko:.Our country is being destroyed from WITH IN ITSELF:look: there are people plus the DEVIL :devil: who are trying their best to change and ruin America !!Good mercy I have lived through the 40's;50's;60's,70's,80's,90's and so on and on and never experience anything like the times that we live in:crazy:We are headed for total destruction folks if you care to read MATT; chapter 24 it reads like a news paper.Good common sense will open your eyes !! The world knows now what state we are in with our stupid leaders with no common sense.BEWARE in the near future Iran,Turkey,Russia,Syria and other countries will attack Israel !! Read Ezekiel 38---39 its in the last days and there's where we are at now.It's just a matter of time we are weak ,this government is aready DEFUNDING the Military plus Police departments and the world knows it !!!Pray for Israel for its coming soon I have a strong feeling that this nation will back down, but GOD will destroy this nations that come against ISRAEL!!!God help all in the last days that we live in:)
Be of good cheer, me LAD, God is still on His Throne & is With Us, who truly believe in Him by leaning on & trusting in Jesus, for He said He would never leave nor forsake us--even when the times are really bad & getting worse--Just means Jesus will soon return for God's Children, His Faithful & Obedient serving saints! Ma