Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another day....

dewcon4414

I thought id post a photo of todays finds for a reason. It was a local hunt with a these surprises.......... 1.2 gram 14K earring..... a pull tab..... and the 15.4 gram silver bracelet. Heres whats interesting....... both the pull tab and that bracelet read 12 digit....... in and out of the salt water. So i wouldnt get lazy digging tabs. The gold earring is a 1 digit..... the Nox will hit it at 4" consistently. None of my other machines will hit this earring....... Xcals and CTX....not even in AM. This is the second one ive gotten like this. The value of the earring is about $30 melt......... melt value of that bracelet is about 1/2 that. These are the targets we have been missing......... and IMO the machine still needs a tweak from ML. That aint falling thru a scoop guys.........

Standard coil.....so far so good.......ive got about over 500 hours on it now.

Congratulations!
Thanks for the information and those VDI's. I was passing up 1 because I thought it was said to be iron.....oh well.

I would dig 12 because it is the nickle reading for me and hopefully gold at some point at the beach.

Best of luck,

Tony

4inches on that gold clasp is excellent especially in saltwater... if you can hit it at 4 inches with the clasp open,that's insane depth...

Booty....... exactly what i thought. Hummm i never though to close the earring and see if they would hit it. I do know the Xcal is a bit better on open earrings than the CTX. Either way..... ive found a couple of these ... gold is gold with a plus being other machines might miss it.