Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another drastic price reduction for the Nokta Legend.

This is the 2nd drastic price reduction in 4 weeks, for the Nokta Legend.
Wow.
What do you feel is a good price if I sell my Impact pro pack? I used it until the NOX arrived. So only used it a short time

Wow.
What do you feel is a good price if I sell my Impact pro pack? I used it until the NOX arrived. So only used it a short time
This one sold for just over $300 :

Well for one they announced they feel everyone’s pain right now trying to afford things so they are offering the legend at a reduced price without the BT headphones.
That’s a good thing and company trying to make it more affordable to get. Of course they are looking to sell more detectors as well. Most apparently don’t use or like the BT headphones anyway so thats a good smart move.
And if you do like them you can still purchase them at the regular price.
Sounds like you are complaining that they are reducing the price. Why?
That actually called a good thing
Now if ML would do the same and reduce their prices. Doubt it.
You keep trying to stir the pot seems and spin things.
trying to make something out of nothing
I think people are smarter than you think they are.
Why do you keep trolling this forum?
Nobody’s agreeing with your constant mentions of “issues “ and keep asking you to prove any of it. Maybe buy one and try it, you might like it.???
Never hear you say how ML should reduce the price of the Equinox’s since they have always had inherent leakage problems of the control boxes for years now and they never tried to address the issue.

Minelab did announce a "Sale" price on the Equinox recently. Nokta matched it for The Legend.
Also the Turkish Lira in in the tank compared to the Dollar. Nokta's worldwide sales are transacted in Dollars. They would pay expenses in Lira. They need to move product for cash flow.

Minelab did announce a "Sale" price on the Equinox recently. Nokta matched it for The Legend.
Also the Turkish Lira in in the tank compared to the Dollar. Nokta's worldwide sales are transacted in Dollars. They would pay expenses in Lira. They need to move product for cash flow.
Also some issues with Russia/Ukraine and a grain embargo that the world depends on.

Sounds like you are complaining that they are reducing the price.
??? Did I miss something?
You keep trying to stir the pot seems and spin things.
trying to make something out of nothing

Why do you keep trolling this forum?
The only complaining I see in the whole thread is yours. The good news Coinshooter reported was welcomed by me as I am considering the Legend. I really don't see how this is "stirring the pot" or "trolling". I don't understand the hostile response.
Now if ML would do the same and reduce their prices. Doubt it.
If Coinshooter is trolling Nokta, aren't you doing the same against Minelab? Everyone has their own opinions and deserve respect. I respect and use both Nokta and Minelab but I really don't think either one reduced their prices because we are hurting over here. Just my opinion.

Id like to see 3 red flags resolved, before purchasing a Legend...

1. Id like to know how to differentiate the older models with the defective speaker, from the new models with the improved speaker. Apparently no external visual difference. Surely Nokta could tell us by a serial number, but that answer remains "MUTE"..

2. Dilek said almost 1 month ago, that there would be another firmware version soon, to correct the masking issues with 1.09........ Nothing yet.

3. Dilek also said that new coil options were in tooling, and would be available soon. Id definitely like to see at least one elliptical coil option..........Nothing yet.

??? Did I miss something?

The only complaining I see in the whole thread is yours. The good news Coinshooter reported was welcomed by me as I am considering the Legend. I really don't see how this is "stirring the pot" or "trolling". I don't understand the hostile response.

If Coinshooter is trolling Nokta, aren't you doing the same against Minelab? Everyone has their own opinions and deserve respect. I respect and use both Nokta and Minelab but I really don't think either one reduced their prices because we are hurting over here. Just my opinion.
No ive said countless times i lime ML, have had ML detectors, and still interested in purchasing another one. Just read through my posts.
The only negative thing i have said was was the leaking issues with the equinox and that ML has prices I think are a little too high. Hardly trolling ML. Just stating obvious facts others have also said.
On the other hand he doesn’t own a legend, never said one good thing about NM and keeps starting posts about how bad NM and the legend is.
So if i keep starting threads on say the Whites forum, never even tried one, and start bashing them than thats fine as i can have my opinion?
There’s a big difference.
And Dilek from NM posted a video announcing that was the reason for the price drop. Her words not mine.
Yes picketwire you did miss something.

No ive said countless times i lime ML, have had ML detectors, and still interested in purchasing another one. Just read through my posts.
The only negative thing i have said was was the leaking issues with the equinox and that ML has prices I think are a little too high. Hardly trolling ML. Just stating obvious facts others have also said.
On the other hand he doesn’t own a legend, never said one good thing about NM and keeps starting posts about how bad NM and the legend is.
So if i keep starting threads on say the Whites forum, never even tried one, and start bashing them than thats fine as i can have my opinion?
There’s a big difference.
And Dilek from NM posted a video announcing that was the reason for the price drop. Her words not mine.
Yes picketwire you did miss something.

Announcing a price reduction is not bashing digdog, its the truth.

Sorry if you are easily offended.

Have a great day!

I think Cheech and Chong had a skit where a teacher was losing control of the class her reaction was, “class……CLass…….CLASS!!!!!!” Now, ya all shut up 😂

Threads derailed into personalities are not fun or helpful.

Maybe not enough legends been sold , why drop the price if some thing is selling well. Good detector the legend BUT the market is flooded now
with metal detectors. Plenty of buyers though because as soon as one person quits the hobby because of all the junk another hunter joins the hobby.
The new Minelab at £1800 is unlikely to go any deeper than the cheap legend. VLF is just a surface picker down to a few inches. These things
won't go any deeper no matter how much you pay. I heard from a small dealer he has dozens of pre orders for the new minelab , so much for
there been a recession. Detectorists will pay $1000 to $2000 per centimeter for extra depth.