Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Good Day Detecting . . . :ninja:

Cajuncoinhunter

Had a very good day digging yesterday. (Musket balls, cannister balls , brass sabot , pistol bullets , cannon ball frags, brass rivets ) You can see it LIVE on yt. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving. CCH (CajunCoinHunter)

You have been busy my friend........:biggrin:

Larry (IL) said:
You have been busy my friend........:biggrin:

DP and I have been looking for the "good stuff." Happy Thanksgiving my friends ! :wave: :beers: :buds:

Nice finds cch, enjoyed the video to. Really nice sabot! Happy turkey day!!

Good ones CCH

2 Much Trash said:
Real nice digging EJ as always. But Yoda swinging an F70, what's the world coming to? :lol:

I have worked hard to bring Yoda into the 21st century with a newer machine (F70 i got for $300) and a garrett pro pinpointer. He was a hard nut to crack but now, he really enjoys using the VDI #'s to his advantage. CCH

Cajuncoinhunter said:
2 Much Trash said:
Real nice digging EJ as always. But Yoda swinging an F70, what's the world coming to? :lol:

I have worked hard to bring Yoda into the 21st century with a newer machine (F70 i got for $300) and a garrett pro pinpointer. He was a hard nut to crack but now, he really enjoys using the VDI #'s to his advantage. CCH

That's a good thing you done there EJ. I'm sure he's enjoying swinging that light weight unit. But my man Yoda was the only fellow I could find on all the relic hunting videos that was swinging an old machine like mine and on top of that digging a bunch of relics. Done my heart good. But times do change. I hope ya'll throw it a couple of videos now and again with Yoda swinging that old detector. :cry:

2 Much Trash said:
Cajuncoinhunter said:
2 Much Trash said:

That's a good thing you done there EJ. I'm sure he's enjoying swinging that light weight unit. But my man Yoda was the only fellow I could find on all the relic hunting videos that was swinging an old machine like mine and on top of that digging a bunch of relics. Done my heart good. But times do change. I hope ya'll throw it a couple of videos now and again with Yoda swinging that old detector. :cry:

Yes Yoda is getting a "bit" older now and he can swing the F70 a lot longer than his old machine. His "old" machine was like swinging a tank compared to the new one. Thanks again and check us out on YT. CCH