Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Good Day with the E-Trac.

Today, I took the E-Trac to my Local Park to test the depth on this machine. I have not dug any old deep coins from there in a few years, so, I was not expecting much. After 20 minutes, I had a good number12-48 signal at 7 inches. It turned out to be a large silver ring. Well, that was a good day to start. The next signal was weak and deep, 13-44 at about 8 inches. This was a very nice 1891 Seated Liberty Dime. The first one found by me in forty years from this park. At This point, this old man was doing the Happy Dance!!. After that I found 5 Clad Quarters, 4 Clad Dimes and 4 Memorials. It was time to go, so I started searching back to the car when another deep signal was heard, 13-45 at about 7 inches. This turned out to be a 1898 Barber Dime, about 20 feet from my SUV. It was a good 2 1/2 hours at my local park. HH...Jesse.

That Seated is a beauty!!! You are getting some good depth with that machine. It seems with the E Trac, it isn't necessarily the depth that is exciting, but the fact that it "locks" on to signals that other machines can't. I have heard some people say that they did a comparison with the E Trac and their EX II or SE's and both machines locked on to the signal. I believe them. But they also say they have pounded this park with their old machines. So, I assume that it's not the fact that the old machines can't find these signals, it's that they didn't lock on to them earlier. Once the signal was located and it's position known, then the old machines could find them. So, I am assuming again, the older models may have passed these signals up because they could not reset their signals quick enough to find these coins. The E Trac seems to have an ability to weed through the junk and still find the old, deep coins. And the moderate swing is a welcome too. I like a steady swing. I find it difficult to go real slow. Just my thoughts!! HH

Jesse....the other models have had their day in the sun, and once they were top gun.

Now it's the turn of the E-TRac.....Faster and deeper by design.........

More comfortable to use, as well.......Just needs a good operator.....

You're that man....................MattR.UK.

n/t

The signal was strong and never wavered and dead on. This machine is better than any machine I have ever used. The learning curve had disappeared completely. The easiest machine I have ever used with great results. HH...Jesse.