Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another great day. Merc's and SLQ

INSAYN

Today tied my last Friday's hunt = 3 silver coins, and a Sterling ring on both days.

Last Friday was a 45 Merc, 46 Rosie, 44 War Nickel, and Sterling ring.

Today = Went to a new park for me in a small out of the way little town.
First goodie was a nice 44 Merc.

Then a small antique Sterling ring.

Wrapped it up with a near perfect 35 Merc.
I rechecked the hole and found she had a friend, a really worn no date SLQ.

BTW the SLQ is a first for me. Checking her off my bucket list.

All cleaned up nicely!

I love the Mercury dime. I always have a "Yeah it's a Merc" moment when I get my first glimpse of her from the dirt.

Rosie dimes are usually just a "Oooh I got me a silver"!

The Standing Liberty Quarter, and the Walking Liberty Half are also very cool designs that get me excited! Granted, I have only dug one of each ever. :blink:

I know this reply is late but wth, awesome finds INSAYN! Your really fillin up that bucket with the list items you've found this year, you bucky lastard! Keep it up, one of these days I'll find a seated or standing/walking liberty. I still love finding mercs, although it's been awhile now seems like we had to work hard for those here!

Thanks M'Clod. We gotta get back out to detect together again sometime this winter.

INSAYN said:
I love the Mercury dime. I always have a "Yeah it's a Merc" moment when I get my first glimpse of her from the dirt.

Rosie dimes are usually just a "Oooh I got me a silver"!

The Standing Liberty Quarter, and the Walking Liberty Half are also very cool designs that get me excited! Granted, I have only dug one of each ever. :blink:

I know what you mean! Mercs always elicit a better response than a Rosie, and SLQs are the same way vs a silver Washington! :clapping: