Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another happy BBH customer!

Indotguy

Just received my AT Pro Spring Special order! Got a GREAT deal from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. The order was processed and shipped promptly and my questions answered fast. Highly recommended! Thanks!!!

Congratulation,,, you gotta really nice machine, Bart is the guy to see, just ordered some after Christmas goodies, and they're on there way,, he's my go to guy... some really good advice on here to help you master this machine, John-Edmonton has a really good post on the AT entitled How To Get Maximum Depth Using Your AT Pro/AT Gold (repost), I believe you find helpful,, HH

Thanks! With about 8 inches of new snow it's going to be a while before I use it outdoors, but I've been performing lots of air test and it is awesome. About as different from my Delta 4000 as night and day. Having read the manual and viewing all the Garrett training videos a few times over before I got it my learning curve has been cut short. I can't wait to get out and see if we can find some silver!

Here's yet another happy BBH customer. Bart took care of me on his day off. Shipping was very fast and I appreciate him requesting a signature so the box woudln't have been left on my doorstep. All of my future MD purchases will be with Bart. Thanks a million. Great Company you have there.

68chevy said:
Here's yet another happy BBH customer. Bart took care of me on his day off. Shipping was very fast and I appreciate him requesting a signature so the box woudln't have been left on my doorstep. All of my future MD purchases will be with Bart. Thanks a million. Great Company you have there.

Thanks! much appreciated!

dign-nbama said:
Congratulation,,, you gotta really nice machine, Bart is the guy to see, just ordered some after Christmas goodies, and they're on there way,, he's my go to guy... some really good advice on here to help you master this machine, John-Edmonton has a really good post on the AT entitled How To Get Maximum Depth Using Your AT Pro/AT Gold (repost), I believe you find helpful,, HH

Thanks for the kudos! I try to take care of the findmall guys and gals. This is an AWESOME forum to come to learn.