Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Happy Face:cheekkiss:

unearth

Had a short spin at the beach today. Saw about a 4' cut, don't know how old, but the cut didn't yield anything for me. BUT, as I was searching the wet sand, a women came running up to me, out of breath, saying I lost my wedding ring, I lost my wedding ring! Can you help? She proceeded to describe the ring to me, a silver ring with diamonds with a rope design, and where she thinks she lost it. She said she went to pick up her son, threw her arms out and, well you can guess...the ring went flying. So here I go looking. It was one of the fastest recoveries I ever made. I think it took all of about 30 seconds to find the ring. It was the first target I got after I started looking. She was extremely happy to get her ring back. Here are the pics.

Very good post.....the right thing to do:clapping:

That is the kind of stories we like to hear about. You sure made someone very happy. Now maybe she will buy her son a detector so he can someday help someone find a lost item.. Good work... KEN

Good Show! :thumbup:You were in the right place at the right time! Its always good to know how things are lost...gives a fellow a little bit better picture for reading sites and hunting things.
Mud

Fantastic job mate.......well done.It makes you realise that each wedding ring a detectorist finds has a lot of heartbreak connected to it's loss.

love them return finds. good job

Great story. This is the type of thing we need to see more of. Makes us look good which we need when sometimes amateurs leave open holes where they were detecting. Glad you were able to get some pictures. Way to go!

Great Job! Always great feeling to return something lost.

Jeesss! Blue shy, short sleeves, now I'm really jealous. ----Just kidding. Always neat to hear a happy ending story--Good for you and good for our hobby--IB