Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another interesting beach trip: Findings and Indications

Stogger

Another beach hunt today.

This is it for 7 hours. I pooped out early on this trip.

-Cross: Solid 12-06. I think I damaged it with the scoop. No markings but acid test says ~14k. It is very thin. Lots of detail in the cross.

-The little nut (12-17) really gave me a run for my money. It kept falling through the scoop holes, so I would find it and find it and find it. I thought by the signal t would be much larger, but this was rather challenging to find in the sand at night.

Screw the 14k! Are those diamonds?!?!?!???? Great hunt!

Looks like a nice day at the beach! Good finds!

Stogger said:
I would guess they are not real diamonds, but the metal is the same throughout (not plated).

Nice. :)
If the metal is gold/not plated, I'd suggest having a jeweler take a peek at those diamonds.

mike