Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Machine Gun Magazine

scubadetector

Started off the year with a small 14K signet ring. Last week I was in lake St. Clair wading and got another overload signal. I love those things although most are cans. I couldn't see the bottom but scooped up my second Lewis machine gun Mag. This one has 26 unfired bullets in it. My last one only 6. I am a very happy detectorist! Not only do I have 5 Mark 1 practice bombs, I now have two pre WW1 mags from Curtis Jenny aircraft. Last week I also got another 14K love ring with a diamond as the O, and a Morgan dollar that got ate by something and just left the eagle and the wreath.

I think I will have a very good year. I sure am hoping. Enjoy the pictures.

I also added a few new toys to my arsenal this year. I retired the Ford Exploder and bought an Avalanche. I did a few mods to it also.

Then I got rid of my Chris Craft boat that I blew the outdrive on and got a Mirage Rampage for inland lakes and a Sea Ray Sundancer for the big lakes.

I also bought an underwater drone that I won't have in my possession till November, and a few other needed underwater toys. Hoping to find a long lost machine gun this year. Going diving for the first time tomorrow. Wading is alright but not for me exclusively. I need to go where nobody else can get to.

Have a great summer all and most important, STAY SAFE. Water is NOT your friend.

Some nice upgrades that should be a plus to your outings, looking forward to hearing/seeing more from you this summer. This Beach&Water forum needs a rejuvenation!!!

WOW Bob!! That SeaRay you could live on! That should put you on the good spots! Hope all your plans go well, looks like your gearing up for a Great Year!! I got a little toy myself and she will be on her first hunt this week...

GREAT accessories for your real toys...your detectors! Take care of them and they will serve you well.