Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another new minelab????

Mark kus

Friend sent me this anyones guess??? The dates what gets me ?

Attachments

• E2D95823-267D-40FE-9090-54ABBBE3D72F.png
    E2D95823-267D-40FE-9090-54ABBBE3D72F.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 183
Yes, when I was stationed in Holland I noticed the dates were “day, month, and year”. Always a bit of confusion when we were out in the communities….. The Brits drove on the wrong side too 😂

Yes, when I was stationed in Holland I noticed the dates were “day, month, and year”. Always a bit of confusion when we were out in the communities….. The Brits drove on the wrong side too 😂
When I was in the military ,, thats how we wrote the date ,, I still do it most times ,, its confusing sometimes in the civilian world so I will spell the month instead of just writing the months number .

I'm guessing an updated Nox with the Manticore housing and shaft.
Its all of that and then some. Watched Prospector Pete's and Minelab Debby's video and its quite an impressive device. I'm typically one of those 6 mths to a year after first coming out buyers, but since I'm getting older I may jump on the band wagon a little quicker with this offering. HH jim tn

No idea what Minelab might be bringing out. But if a company does not improve their offerings they fall by the wayside. Whites is a good example. Some older folks like me are satisfied with what they have but younger folks demand higher and higher levels of technology. The IPhone is an example.