Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another night of insomnia, so I got out early!!

2000nkb

Hit the bullet hill again. Got there about 7:15am. I had dug about 9 bullets and Larry showed up. I showed Larry where I had found all the bullets, so Larry dug on in. I know Larry came up with some, but I don't know how many. I came away with 21 more today. I had probably 4 holes with multiple targets. The most in one hole was 5. So my total is now up to 52 for 3 days of digging that same spot.:super: I also came away with a 1946 rosie.

I thought it did real good. I wouldn't say there is much difference between the Minelabe profind25 and the Garrett pinpointer. And the fact that this one didn't act crazy like my Garretts probably resulted in more retrievals of targets. You saw how my Garretts would respond in the holes and in the air,Plain Ridiculous!!

Great going! You sure found the honey hole for those bullets. You are H-O-T! :hot: WTG Nathan and HH, Nancy

You lucky dog, all of my holes except one were single targets, one hole with two. Thanks again for showing me "the way". :biggrin:

I figured you would return, I stayed away. I did find three wheat cents oldest a 1909 in another park. Good going with the bullet finds. Is it hunted out yet??? :rolleyes:

Absolutely not!! They are still there just be willing to dig, dig, dig.