Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another one off the list!

Itsjustagreat1

Went to a couple new spots today but didn't find any coins, so i went to the lake and hit big! First signal hit a sweet 91 on the at pro. I was only 20 ft from my truck and out pops this 1943s half! 5 ft away got a perfect 81 and found the 1951d dime. I was only there 45 min and went home with these and another couple bucks in newer clad.

I would be there till my fingers froze to the detector. Great Finds. Congratulations.

Congratulations! Beautiful silver coins...

:rofl: If I saw big silver popping out of the ground, I would be with George's mindset. Hunt til' my fingers freeze. Congrats on a super big silver day!

GeorgeinSC said:
I would be there till my fingers froze to the detector. Great Finds. Congratulations.

A big congrats on the Walking Half and the silver dime !
It's always a heart stopper when you see big silver in the hole !

Those walking halves are such good looking coins! Congrats on your finds! :clapping: