Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Satisfied Steve’s Detector Shafts Customer

chuckciao

Just wanted to give a shout out to Steve from another satisfied customer. I contacted Steve and explained how I was not satisfied with the Equinox shaft and he wrote me back with some excellent options that he could provide. I settled on a two piece CF shaft with cam lock and 4-1/2 counterbalance with 16oz of weight. I was really impressed with the quality & ease of assembly and once it was all assembled, the amazing balance and how easy it was to swing. The ability to adjust the length to my exact length was an added plus that helped keep the coil parallel to the ground! Thanks again Steve!

The counter balance COMPLETELY adds a whole new level of comfort to the Detector!! Great product. I ordered mine with button holes as well as the Cam lock. Super strong and sturdy.

I have to chime in on the subject of Steve's Detector Rods......OUTSTANDING!!! I ordered the full shaft with counterweight; it was shipped immediately and packaged great, however, the post office went out of their way to bend the box(arrived with a hole in the box even) and put a major crack in the upper shaft. I sent pics to Steve and he immediately sent a replacement and even a partial refund for my trouble(even though he was the only one with any hassle). His communications were prompt and I have to say, I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Kudos Steve and thank you very much!!!
Ron

Ron --

THANK YOU for such great comments! I was happy to provide you a shaft! Unhappy with the USPS, but happy to eventually achieve getting you the shaft you paid for! I am thrilled that you are pleased!

Thank you for the kind words!!

Steve

[size=medium][size=large]I just received mine, workmanship is outrages. This darn thing is awesome and so is Steve. He's really a straight shooter and more.[/size][/size] He has no problem relating with people and a real person you can all trust. I guess we said it all !!

Thanks for a great job Steve,