Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

another silver and 3 colonials yesterday

gingerlm

i found a silver 1784 carlos III coin...donglassdigger found 3 more colonials ...all at the same sight....the silver gave me a signal only one way and was very faint....lots of iron around...so once again i used that great quick mask button...love it...hopefully he'll post pics today....was up half the night studying andy's book again....lol...heading back out today .....hope i find some more.....thanks...ginger

It's all about location and putting yourself in locations where coins are likely to have been lost. Sounds likes you've done your research well.

Beautiful looking silver coin that donglassdigger posted. :thumbup:

Rich -

the thing is there should'nt be this many coins there....i've researched and tald with the historical society....nothing makes sence..still researching though.....we've found so many colonials out there now i have lost count....i posted a help page on my programs if anyone can kick in some advice...heading back there tomorrow....i hunt with donglassdigger and we have been so fortunate this year to pull out what we have....but i know there is more there....lol....happy hunting....ginger

Nice Finds on the silver and colonials coins!! Good Luck on the return trip!